Noble Impact is excited to unveil its Community Blogging Program, which will chronicle the thoughts of students, parents, and community leaders on the intersection between education, entrepreneurship, and public service.
We kicked the program off this week with posts from Noble Impact scholars Kyla Webb and Bethanie Gourley. Kyla reflected upon a keynote given by serial entrepreneur/investor and Noble Impact Chairman Steve Clark, while Bethanie showcased how her digital portfolio enabled her to connect with her favorite filmmaker, Casey Neistat.
In the coming weeks, you’ll see a number of new voices on the Noble Impact blog, including those of:
- Scholars: Our most important stakeholders, who have a unique perspective from inside the Noble Impact classroom
- Parents: The unsung heroes behind the scholars that enter our program
- Facilitators: Our skilled classroom managers, who enable students with relevant tools and experiences to navigate a world defined by uncertainty
- Administrators: School leaders making tough curriculum and content decisions for the betterment of America’s youth
- Community Leaders: Business, government, and non-profit leaders working to improve the education and entrepreneurial ecosystems that shape our scholars’ lives
- Noble Impact Teammates: The teammates behind Noble Impact who are committed to bringing purpose and relevancy back to education
We’re looking forward to the thoughts of our upcoming contributors, including StartupDad founder David Moody; Prepify co-founder and CEO Rena Pacheco-Theard; and many more scholars, parents, and leaders. Meanwhile, we’ll continue to bring you thoughts and brain goodness from our team.
Here’s to extending the conversation!