These positions have been filled. We thank you for your inquiry. If you have any questions regarding future employment at Noble Impact, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for education-obsessed, purpose-driven facilitators to join our team in scaling access to opportunity for students in the Noble Impact program at eStem Public Charter School, located in Little Rock, Arkansas. Specifically, we are hiring for the roles of Lead Facilitator of Middle School (5-8) and Lead Facilitator of High School (9-12).
If you or someone you know gets pumped about the idea of facilitating content that focuses on the intersection of public service and entrepreneurship, read below for details and let’s talk.
Our perfect facilitators would be passionate about education, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and possess industry experience in both sectors. This person would care a great deal about making an impact through education while creating value in the EdTech sector for students around the world. The role of a facilitator in the Noble Impact program is much different than the role of a teacher in a traditional classroom. Our facilitators provide enormous amounts of feedback, embrace ambiguity while taking risks, and have a coaching mentality to create new methods of learning for students.
You’re our ideal teammate if you have:
- Experience facilitating in middle and/or high school (no teaching certificate required)
- Background in entrepreneurship and/or public service education
- Empathy for student voice and student choice
- Strong social media skills (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, blogging)
- Understanding of growth mindset and design thinking
You’re our ideal teammate if you believe:
- Culture sets the tone for engagement
- Storytellers make the best leaders
- Credibility is the currency of the 21st Century
- Listening is the most powerful communication skill
- Inclusion, equity, and justice are critical to the classroom
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Passionate and impact-minded teammates
- A collaborative, growth-focused, fast-moving culture
- High-level connectivity within the education ecosystem
- Autonomy to create and challenge curriculum for relevancy
Icing on the cake if you:
- Read Fast Company, Inc., Entrepreneur, or other innovation-focused publications
- Possess project-based learning experience
- Follow startup accelerators, such as Y Combinator, The Brandery, Techstars
- Follow influencers, such as DeRay Mckesson, Arianna Huffington, and Elon Musk
- Know Google Classroom software or use other technology in the classroom
The roles of Lead Facilitator of Middle School (5-8) and Lead Facilitator of High School (9-12) will be collaborative roles and will be led by the Director of Facilitation for Noble Impact at eStem Public Charter School, Chris Forster, with guidance from Noble Impact co-founder and Director of Curriculum Chad Williamson.
Do either of these roles sound perfect for you or someone you know? If so, we want to talk. Contact the Noble Impact team at email@example.com. Attach your resumé or LinkedIn profile, so we can get to know your professional experience, and tell us about yourself and your interest in the role! We’re in the process of scheduling phone interviews and are looking forward to inviting top candidates into the classroom for experiential interviews.
Noble Impact is an education non-profit that provides relevant and purpose-driven education to K-12 students through portfolio-driven and project-based learning experiences. Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, we currently serve 400+ students in elementary, middle, and high school.